Why your support is critical?
While it is deeply satisfying to see the Olmsted Linear Park revitalized to Olmsted’s original vision, the on-going support for its maintenance is critical. A considerable investment was made to preserve this historic, community greenspace and it deserves the highest quality of maintenance today and for future generations. Your contributions to this historic landmark enable the Alliance to continue its mission of preserving and protecting the park. Please help us keep this Druid Hills “gem” pristine for all to enjoy.
Ways to Give!
- Contribute to the Annual Campaign.
- Join the Olmsted Sustaining Circle with a monthly gift.
- Recognition Opportunities for benches in the park.
- Consider a gift to the park in your estate planning. A planned gift is a wonderful opportunity to create a lasting legacy.
Did You Know?
While the City of Atlanta and DeKalb County mow the grass, OLPA is responsible for 90% of the daily maintenance of the Olmsted Linear Park including:
- replacing all dead plants and trees
- nurturing and caring for over 600 trees within the pastoral segments
- installing new shrubs, plants, and other materials costing more than $12,000 annually
- and continually removing invasive plants